14 Apr APEX
Step into a surrealistic and darkly beautiful vision of a fiery urban apocalypse; one populated by skeletal ghost animals, abstract shapes, maniacal smiling giants and, of course, you.
House of Secrets’ new realtime animated VR music video is called APEX.
It tells the story of realities colliding, throwing the viewer in the midst of chaos. Within fire and destruction, the viewer experiences something violent yet beautiful.
Being confronted with a power so great, all you can do is watch the world burn.
Finding beauty in destruction, accompanied with ear-shattering electronic music. APEX means to overwhelm and inspire.
Best VR Music Video
Best of Tribeca
- The Verge
Awake in a dream
Experience the Apocalypse Firsthand
- Direction & Music | Arjan van Meerten
- Technical Direction & Programming | Sven Neve
- Production & Animation | Ruud Renting
- Executive Production | Anthony Batt, René Pinnell
- House of Secrets Interns | Wessel Baay, Anja Jansen, John van Engelenburg
- Additional Modeling & Animation | Floyd Angenent, Gurkan Yilmaz
- Made possible by | Wevr, Kaleidoscope VR
- Year of Production: 2016
- Premiere: Tribeca Film Festival, April 2017
- Press contact: Daniëlle de Jonge
danielle [at] houseofsecrets [dot] nl